Home / Shop / Blood & Transfusion Therapy / Val-A-Sure ™ Cooler Validation Kit by Temptime®
Val-A-Sure ™ Cooler Validation Kit by Temptime®
Val-A-Sure ™ for Blood Banks and Medical Laboratories
Accurate. Consistent. Simple.
Temperature assurance is crucial for the safe transport of blood and blood products. Validation of portable transport coolers can be a frustrating and often confusing task for facilities of all sizes. Use the Val-A-Sure ™ automated temperature recorder, set the validation parameters, pack the cooler and press “START.” It is accurate, consistent and simple.
The temperature recorders, software and recommended SOPs provide options for an accurate validation process, regardless of your blood bank size.
Using electronic recording equipment and following the Cooler Validation SOPs, along with supporting documentation, helps ensure consistent temperature measurement and record-keeping with each cooler validation.
Val-A-Sure ™ combines everything you need in one simple kit including all of the instructions, documentation, and equipment that are needed to perform accurate, consistent cooler validations.
- Val-A-Sure ™ DVD with Validation Procedure Videos, Validation Protocols (SOPs) and documentation
- Temperature Recorders (NIST Calibration Certified 6° C)
- Recorder Software, USB PC-computer cradle to quickly set up the recorder, and easily download validation temperature data (FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Software Compatible)
- Bag-Sealer™ probe (NIST Calibration Certified) for higher accuracy, internal bag temperature measurement. Probe designed to prevent leakage from bags
- Water-and shock-resistant case to store all equipment
Temptime ® is a Zebra Technologies Company
|900-1||Val-A-Sure Cooler Validation Kit||EACH|
|900-2||Val-A-Sure Custom Kit||EACH|
|922||LogTag Bag Sealer Probe||EACH|
|940||TRIX-8 Compact temperature recorder with built-in temperature sensor||EACH|
|941||TREX-8 Compact temperature recorder with Bag-SealerTM Probe & lubricant||EACH|
For more information about Val-A-Sure ™, contact your local MED Alliance Sales Representative, call 888-891-1200, or email us.