Neonatal / Pediatric Aliquot Systems by Charter Medical
Multiple-bag Aliquot System
Safe and Cost-effective System for Neonatal and Pediatric Transfusion
The multiple-bag aliquot systems from Charter Medical are designed to facilitate the collection, storage, processing, transporting, separation and administration of blood and blood components for neonatal or pediatric transfusion.
Features and Benefits
- Reduces waste of adult size blood units
- Use with sterile connection technology to provide a closed blood transfer system that maintains original primary unit outdating
- Limits neonate donor exposure
- Available in multiple bag configurations
- Compatible with neonatal / pediatric syringe sets for proper filtration and blood administration
- 150mL bag shape allows full visibility and adhesion of ISBT label
- Needle-less configurations eliminate accidental needle sticks
MED Alliance Group, Inc.
2175 Oakland Drive
Sycamore, IL 60178