MaxConnect Blood Cooler Temperature Sensor & Monitoring System by MaxQ
MaxConnect Temperature Monitoring, Inventory Management & Overall Quality Improvement System
Streamline Blood Bank Operations and Compliance
Designed specifically for hospital blood bank operations, MaxConnect advanced temperature monitoring technology ensures the safety and integrity of transported blood products. The MaxConnect system consists of a wireless blood cooler temperature sensor and the MaxConnect mobile and web apps that helps streamline operations and maintain compliance by monitoring and managing trips, coolers, and sensors.
- Advanced wireless sensor monitors blood product and cooler temperature from -20°C to 60°C at 15-minute intervals
- Add multiple sensors to one cooler to monitor multiple temperature profiles – ideal for MTP requests
- Continuous end-to-end cloud-stored temperature compliance data
- Maintain calibration and cooler validations
- NIST- traceable certification
- Easy-to-use web and mobile application (iOS/Android)
- Can be used with any blood bank cooler
- Optional license available for full web app access
- Onboarding support
MED Alliance Group, Inc.
2175 Oakland Drive
Sycamore, IL 60178