Home / Shop / Blood & Transfusion Therapy / MaxPlus Blood Cooler Systems by MaxQ
MaxPlus Blood Cooler Systems by MaxQ
MaxPlus Blood Coolers for Transport and Storage
Innovative, low-weight, high-strength and long-lasting thermal performance
Prevent costly blood wastage and ensure quality during blood storage and transport with MaxPlus Blood Coolers.
MaxPlus Thermal Control Shipping Systems from MaxQ provide a validated and effective solution for shipping and managing whole blood, red blood cells, platelets, and donor specimens. MaxPlus Blood Coolers are engineered with MAXIFY proprietary materials technologies that are revolutionizing the shipping of temperature-sensitive biologics, ensuring precise and consistent performance.
Scroll down to view the complete line of MaxQ Blood Coolers and Shippers.
Please view MaxQ’s Blood Supply Chain White Paper.
For information about MaxPlus Vaccine Coolers, click here.
MaxPlus Massive Transfusion Protocol Cooler (MTP 2.0)
Storage and transportation for packed red blood cells, thawed plasma and platelets at precise temperatures
• Validated up to 12 hours
• One cooler replaces up to 3 coolers for each MTP request
• Packs in seconds
• Operationally qualified pack-out simplifies validation and implementation
• Concise, ergonomic form-factor with built-in wheels
MaxPlus Blood Cooler
No-bench-time blood storage and transportation coolers
• Refrigerated (1°C to 6°C), Room Temperature (20°C to 24°C)
• Longest temperature hold time
• Portable, lightweight, reusable and economical
• Optimize blood utilization by reducing waste
• Packed red cells, whole blood, platelets, plasma, tissue, organs and more
MaxPlus EMT Cooler
Validated cooler for Emergency Medical Transport & Air Evac Operations
• No-Bench-Time preconditioning required
• Universal (all season) protection
• Optimized for quick deployment
• Validated for 24 hours
• Proven MaxPlus Protection – eliminates loss
• Holds 2 (500 mL) whole blood units
For more information about MaxPlus Thermal Control Shipping Systems by MaxQ, contact your local sales representative, call 888-891-1200, or email us.