MED Alliance Group to Exhibit at the Minnesota EMS Medical Directors Conference
MED Alliance Group will exhibit its emergency care product portfolio at the Minnesota EMS Medical Directors Conference September 10-12, 2021. The conference will be held at the Arrowwood Conference Center in Alexandria, Minnesota.
Conference attendees may claim a maximum of 14.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Click here for the conference schedule.
MED Alliance Group Sales Representative Marc Tutt will be available during the conference to showcase and answer attendee questions about the following innovative, cost-effective emergency care products offered through MED Alliance:
- Ring Rescue Compression Device and Lubricant – safely and efficiently remove stuck rings from patients’ fingers
- O-Mask – closed isolation system ensuring efficient oxygen delivery
- FLO2MAX – closed mask breathing system with 99.99% filtration efficiency
- Rescuer II – compact CPAP system providing maximum patient benefits with minimum oxygen consumption
- FlusoTM TFI and FlussoTM By Pass Adapter – enable safe circuit disconnections
- Exhalo™ Shield – provides a barrier between staff and oxygen therapy patients
- DART™ – nasal mucosal atomization device to deliver medications quickly and painlessly via the nasal passages
- Naso-Flo – nasopharyngeal airway that allows for direct oxygen delivery
- GO-PAP™– emergency disposable CPAP with integrated nebulization
- O2-MAX™ – CPAP with integrated nebulization and inhalation/exhalation filter
- BiTrack™– a comprehensive line of non-invasive respiratory care masks designed for patient comfort
- Control Cric™ – aids clinicians to verify tracheal location and perform a faster, easier cricothyrotomy
- Air-Q® – masked laryngeal airway to facilitate intubation
- Horizon Pediatric Small Adult Resuscitator – a bag valve mask for lower tidal volumes
- Horizon Hyperinflation System – enables safe inflation of babies’ fragile lungs
- Horizon Manual Resuscitator with Filter – allows clinicians to deliver a high standard of patient care while effectively managing costs
- SafeT T-Piece Resuscitator – a safe solution for neonatal resuscitation and CPAP
- Oral and Nasopharyngeal Airways – disposable airway management devices to meet individual patient needs
- Bacterial and Viral Respiratory Filters – provides 99.99% effective filtration of bacteria and viruses
Unable to attend the conference? To learn more about these and other emergency care products distributed through MED Alliance, please call 888-891-1200 or email us to be connected to a specialty-trained, local representative.
MED Alliance Group is an ISO 13485 certified medical device distributor and has been dedicated to meeting the needs of our clinical customers and manufacturing partners since 1998. We specialize in the sales, marketing, importation, logistics and distribution of innovative, high-quality and cost-effective products found in anesthesia and respiratory, blood and transfusion therapy, EMS and emergency room, interventional radiology and cath lab, iv and vascular, as well as NICU and PICU.
Please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter for MED Alliance product updates.