Naso-Flo® by Pulmodyne®
Nasopharyngeal Airway Device
The Naso-Flo® is a nasopharyngeal airway device that allows for direct oxygen delivery for higher FiO2 delivery. Its patented design features an O2 port as well as an integrated capnography line. The Naso-Flo® is available in six sizes and is suitable for a wide range of clinical applications.
Naso-Flo® Key Features
- Oxygen port and elbow allow for direct connection to O2 source
- Soft silicone material designed for less traumatic insertions
- Humidification vents allow for heat/moisture transfer on inhalation
- Color-coded elbows aid in correct size selection
- Optional filtered respiratory indicator (CO2 monitor connection)
- Delivers oxygen directly to the pharynx, reducing the anatomical dead space
MED Alliance Group, Inc.
2175 Oakland Drive
Sycamore, IL 60178