Home / Shop / Blood & Transfusion Therapy / Plasma / Fluid Transfer Sets by Charter Medical
Plasma / Fluid Transfer Sets by Charter Medical
Sampling and Component Processing
Safe and Efficient Alternative to Needle/Syringe Systems
The Plasma/Fluid Transfer Sets from Charter Medical are disposable sets designed to perform a sterile transfer of blood or blood components from one container to another. These products can be used as a unique alternative to existing sampling site couplers and potentially hazardous needle/syringe systems.
Features and Benefits
- Needle-less systems prevent accidental needle sticks
- Multiple configurations available
- Tubing is compatible with sterile connection technology
- May be used for Quality Control sampling
- Attaches to a flexible, non-vented container to prepare, sample or process blood components
- Helps comply with national safe needle laws*
For more information about the the Plasma/Fluid Transfer Sets from Charter Medical, contact your local MED Alliance Sales Representative, call 888-891-1200, or email us.
* The Federal Needlestick Safety and Prevention Act (H.R. 5178) mandates needle stick safety practices nationwide. A copy of the document is available from Charter Medical, Ltd. Customer Care.