Home / Shop / EMS/Emergency Room / EOlife X by Archeon Medical
EOlife X by Archeon Medical
CPR Manual Ventilation Training Device
EOlife X ®: Effective Training to Save Lives
Effective airway management is a crucial part of CPR. EOlife X is a CPR manual ventilation training device that teaches first responders about proper airway management and good ventilation regardless of the user’s level of experience and the type of patient.
EOlife X gives emergency personnel feedback on mask air leaks and its bar graph displays the volumes inhaled and exhaled in real-time, teaching providers how to:
- Position and seal the mask more effectively
- Use the jaw-thrust maneuver correctly to avoid insufflation of air into the stomach
- Intubate successfully
The device uses algorithms based on the European Resuscitation Council (ERC) and the American Heart Association (AHA) guidelines to help deliver the appropriate oxygen volume and follow the correct ventilation frequencies to avoid hyperventilation.
The visual feedback from the EOlife X increases the quality of manual ventilation by 70% and reduces the risk of hyperventilation tenfold.¹
EOlife X Specifications
- Blind ventilation interface – the device records and evaluates ventilation parameters during manual ventilation without providing feedback.
- Monitored ventilation interface – the device enables the measurement and analysis of ventilation parameters and supports ventilation assistance via CPR instructions. A statistical report is generated at the end of ventilation and ventilation data can be recorded and exported.
- FlowSense X – a high-precision digital sensor that can be easily replaced and does not require calibration.
- Khoury A, De Luca A, Sall FS, Pazart L, Cappelier G. Ventilation feedback device for manual ventilation in simulated respiratory arrest: a crossover manikin study. Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med. 2019 Oct 22;27(1):93
|A0000089||One Eolife X with 1 FlowSense X, 1 battery, 1 charger with its 3 plugs (EU, UK, US) and a kit-bag||1/BX|
To request a demonstration or more information about the EOlife X ® CPR manual ventilation training device from Archeon Medical, contact your local MED Alliance Sales Representative, call 888-891-1200, or email us.