Stop by the MED Alliance Group Booth During WEMSA 2021
MED Alliance Group will exhibit at the 2021 Wisconsin EMS Association Conference and Expo October 28-30 at the Central Wisconsin Convention and Expo Center. An anticipated 1,000 EMS professionals will attend to continue their education and learn the latest advancements in emergency medical care.
MED Alliance Group Sales Representatives Grant Brooks and Lyndon Van Raden will present the following cost-effective and trusted emergency care devices offered through MED Alliance:
- Rescuer II CPAP System: Designed to deliver optimal FiO2 levels while conserving oxygen resources for maximum patient benefits with minimum oxygen consumption.
- O-Mask Closed Isolation System: The elimination of side ports creates a closed isolation system that prevents room air dilution on inhalation and ensures concentrations are delivered easily and economically.
- FLO2MAX Filtered Oxygen Mask: An all-in-one closed mask breathing system that offers low, medium and high oxygen concentration and nebulization.
- Click here for more innovative products offered through Solutions in Critical Care.
- GO-PAP™ Disposable Emergency CPAP: A fully disposable emergency CPAP device that runs off of the barbed valve outlet on an O2 source.
- O2-MAX™ with Integrated Nebulization: Nebulize from one tank without interfering with the patient’s CPAP therapy.
- Click here to see additional innovative products from Pulmodyne.
Stop by the MED Alliance booth to learn more! If you are unable to attend the conference and wish to learn more about these or other medical devices sold and distributed through MED Alliance, please contact 888-891-1200 or email us to be connected to a local representative.
MED Alliance Group is an ISO 13485 certified medical device distributor with more than 350 years of combined medical device sales and distribution experience. Dedicated to meeting the needs of its clinical customers and manufacturing partners, MED Alliance offers cost-effective, customized sales, logistics, and distribution solutions for products found in anesthesia/respiratory, blood/transfusion therapy, EMS/emergency room, interventional radiology/cath lab, iv/vascular and NICU/PICU.