Home / Shop / Blood & Transfusion Therapy / Pooling Harness Sets by Charter Medical
Pooling Harness Sets by Charter Medical
Disposable Multi-Lead Sets
The Pooling Harness Sets from Charter Medical are designed for the pooling of blood and blood components. The three most common uses for these sets are for pooling plasma for therapeutic apheresis, pooling whole blood platelets or cryoprecipitate, and pooling any blood component into a transfer bag.
Features and Benefits
- Reduces potential for pool cross-contamination
- Unique spike-shaped design
- Multiple configurations available
- Unique spike port provides tamper evident access
- Tubing is compatible with sterile connection technology
- Minimizes splash back potential
- Decreases product preparation time due to reduced repetitive motions
For more information about the Charter Medical Pooling Harness Sets, contact your local MED Alliance Sales Representative, call 888-891-1200, or email us.
Categories: Blood & Transfusion Therapy, NICU/PICU