Eight Devices to Help EMS Treat Pre-Hospital Patients More Effectively
Emergency medical professionals rely on medical devices to help them provide quality, life-saving care when it matters most.
MED Alliance Group provides cost-effective, innovative products that help EMS teams quickly treat pre-hospital patients before and during transport for positive patient outcomes.
Inovytec Ventway Sparrow EMS & Transport Ventilator
A high-performance, ultra-portable turbine ventilator
- Lightweight; 1 kg
- Compact; 165 x 167 x 60 mm
- Adult & pediatric
- SIMV-VC-PS, SIMV-PC and CPAP
- Maintenance-free (requires only periodic filter replacement)
EOLife® Smart Ventilation Monitoring
Put the “P” back in “CPR” and improve manual ventilation quality by 70%.
- Real-time tidal volume measurement
- Ventilation rate calculations
- Alarm to reduce hyperventilation risk
- Real-time leakage estimation
AAJT-S™ Multi-Function Hemorrhage Control
The Abdominal Aortic & Junctional Tourniquet – Stabilized device is battlefield tested, scientifically proven and FDA 510(k) cleared to be effective for:
- Pelvic Fractures
It is also proven equivalent to Zone 3 REBOA in multiple scientific studies.
iTClamp: Hemorrhage Control Solution
- Proven to stop bleeding immediately
- Frees healthcare provider’s hands to focus on other treatment and transport
- Use on the scalp, neck, extremities, groin and axilla areas
- Safe and easy-to-use
Blood cooler optimized for quick deployment for emergency medical transport and air evac operations.
- No bench-time preconditioning
- Validated for 24 hours
- Holds 2 (500ml) whole blood units
Sapphire Multi-Therapy Infusion Pump System
- Compact, lightweight system
- Highest accuracy rate of ±2.5%
- Low-flow continuity
- Quick setup for rapid response
Rescuer II Compact CPAP System
Provide maximum patient benefits with minimum oxygen consumption.
- Lowest Oxygen Consumption of Any Disposable CPAP: 5-10 Lpm
- Inspiratory/Expiratory HEPA Filter
- FiO2 Port and Nebulizer Port
- Calibrated Pressure Manometer
- Low Cost to Buy and Operate
Air-Q3® Supraglottic Airways
The advanced, silicone Air-Q3 helps deliver safety and confidence in airway management, no matter what airway challenges you face. Available in multiple models and sizes.
For more information about these or additional innovative, cost-effective EMS products, call 888-891-1200 or email us to be connected to your local sales representative.
MED Alliance Group is an ISO 13485 certified medical device distributor and has been dedicated to meeting the needs of our clinical customers and manufacturing partners since 1998. We specialize in the sales, marketing, importation, logistics and distribution of innovative, high-quality and cost-effective products found in anesthesia and respiratory, blood and transfusion therapy, EMS and emergency room, interventional radiology and cath lab, iv and vascular, as well as NICU and PICU.