Home / Shop / IV/Vascular Access / Safety Modified Seldinger Technique Accessory Kits by ARGON
Safety Modified Seldinger Technique Accessory Kits by ARGON
Safety MST Accessory Kits for PICC and Midline Placement
Incorporating the highest-quality safety components
Argon Safety Modified Seldinger Technique Accessory Kits provide tools designed to make the infusion therapy process simple, safe and reliable.
Argon Safety Modified Seldinger Technique Accessory Kits Include
- Shielded over-needle catheter introducer — 22 G x 1” BD Insyte™ Autoguard™ IV catheter
- Echogenic-tipped, protected needle — Safety needle-introduction when an ultrasound placement is preferred
- Safety scalpel — For a modified Seldinger technique
- Marked 50 cm guidewire — Clearly identified 5 cm increments for easy determination of guidewire insertion length
- Lubricated, tapered-tip sheath dilator — Designed to decrease insertion force and to allow for easier insertion with less trauma to the patient
- Inner sterile package — Prevents kit components from accidental contamination
Three Kits Are Available
- 20 G (3F) Safety MST Accessory Kit with 5cm Sheath Length — 10 Kits per case
- 18 G (4F) Safety MST Accessory Kit with 7cm Sheath Length — 10 Kits per case
- 16 G (5F) Safety MST Accessory Kits with 7 cm Sheath Length — 10 Kits per case
For more information about the Argon Safety MST Accessory Kit, contact your local MED Alliance Sales Representative, call 888-891-1200, or email us.
Insyte and Autoguard are trademarks of Becton, Dickinson, and Company.
Categories: IV/Vascular Access, NICU/PICU bd becton dickinson catheter insertion iv kit midline mst Peripherally Inserted central catheter PICC seldinger tray vascular