MaxConnect Blood Cooler Temperature Monitoring System: Built Exclusively for Blood Banks
Temperature Monitoring, Inventory Management & Overall Quality Improvement System
With continuous end-to-end temperature compliance data, MaxConnect digital devices ensure the safety and integrity of blood products transported outside the hospital blood bank with advanced temperature monitoring technology. The MaxConnect digital devices can be used with any hospital blood bank coolers to accurately monitor temperature. Using an advanced wireless temperature sensor, MaxConnect can monitor blood and cooler temperature from -20 °C to 60 °C at 15-minute logging intervals.
Streamline Blood Bank Operations and Compliance
Designed specifically for hospital blood bank operations, MaxConnect advanced temperature monitoring technology ensures the safety and integrity of transported blood products. The MaxConnect system consists of a wireless blood cooler temperature sensor and the MaxConnect mobile and web apps that help streamline operations and maintain compliance by monitoring and managing trips, coolers, and sensors.
- Advanced wireless sensor monitors blood product and cooler temperature from -20°C to 60°C at 15-minute intervals
- Add multiple sensors to one cooler to monitor multiple temperature profiles – ideal for MTP requests
- Continuous end-to-end cloud-stored temperature compliance data
- Maintain calibration and cooler validations
- NIST- traceable certification
- Easy-to-use web and mobile application (iOS/Android)
- Can be used with any blood bank cooler
- Optional license available for full web app access
- Onboarding support
To learn more about the MaxConnect blood cooler temperature monitoring system, please email us or call 888-891-1200.
MED Alliance Group is an ISO 13485-certified medical device distributor with more than 350 years of combined medical device sales and distribution experience. Dedicated to meeting the needs of its clinical customers and manufacturing partners, MED Alliance offers cost-effective, customized sales, logistics, and distribution solutions for products found in anesthesia/respiratory, blood/transfusion therapy, EMS/emergency room, interventional radiology/cath lab, iv/vascular and NICU/PICU.