Are You Really Protected From Scatter Radiation?
RADPAD® is the Only Product That Protects You at Energy Levels Above 100kV.
RADPAD® radiation protection shields are comprised of Antimony and Bismuth in a homogenous mixture enabling protection during low-energy flouro and high-energy CINE/DSA settings.
If it doesn’t say RADPAD®, it isn’t a RADPAD.
Typical Radiation Attenuation Materials
- In general, high-density materials are more effective than low-density alternatives for blocking or reducing the intensity of radiation.
- In the same way, the effectiveness of a shielding material in general increases with its atomic number
- Elements react differently to radiation so the most effective shielding incorporates both high and low atomic number elements
RADPAD Radiation Protection Shields
• Provide 95% reduction of scatter radiation exposure to the main operator, 40% – 50% reduction to other interventional lab personnel and 20% reduction to patients.
• Absorb radiation to provide a “shade zone” reducing scatter radiation, with no negative impact to the patient.
• Are comprised of Antimony and Bismuth providing protection during low-energy fluoro and high-energy CINE/DSA settings.
• Are clinically-tested and proven with more than 40 third-party clinical papers validating its efficacy.
• Are environmentally friendly containing no lead, no vinyl and no latex.
• Are lightweight and disposable.
Contact MED Alliance for a complimentary on-site dosimeter reading and risk assessment to learn if you are really protected from scatter radiation.
MED Alliance Group is a medical device distributor that has been meeting the needs of our clinical customers and manufacturing partners since 1998. Dedicated to meeting the needs of its clinical customers and manufacturing partners, MED Alliance offers cost-effective, customized sales, logistics, and distribution solutions for products found in anesthesia/respiratory, blood/transfusion therapy, EMS/emergency room, interventional radiology/cath lab, iv/vascular and NICU/PICU.