So What’s the Difference? Converting from Air-Q to Air-Q3
Air-Q® Users Will Appreciate The Enhancements Found in the New Air-Q®3 ILA Models
If your facility has found “Perfect Placement Made Easy” with the original Air-Q supraglottic airways, you will appreciate the enhancements found in the newly designed Air-Q3 models. The Air-Q3 intubating laryngeal airways maintain the valuable features and offerings you are familiar with while introducing additional improvements.
- All silicone for ease of insertion, and a softer mask is less irritating to the airway
- Built up mask heel for improved seal
- Dual gastric access for easy gastric suctioning
- Larger bite block for improved patient comfort and airway protection
- Same disposable removal stylet
Air-Q3 Sizes and Models
Each Air-Q3 model is available in a wide range of sizes: 0, 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, and 5; appropriate for patients weighing <2.0 kg to >80 kg.
- Air-Q3 – Provides exceptional ease of ETT placement when unexpected intubation is required.
- Air-Q3G – Features extra wide gastric inlet access and two gastric channels that accommodate NG tubes up to 18Fr.
- Air-Qsp3 – Uses positive pressure ventilation to self-pressurize the cuff. Cuff pressures cycle between peak airway pressure and PEEP levels.
- Air-Qsp3G – Features extra wide gastric inlet access, two gastric channels that accommodate NG tubes up to 18 Fr and a self-pressurizing cuff that utilizes a positive-pressure ventilatory source.
Click here for additional information.
MED Alliance Group is an ISO 13485-certified medical device distributor with more than 350 years of combined medical device sales and distribution experience. Dedicated to meeting the needs of its clinical customers and manufacturing partners, MED Alliance offers cost-effective, customized sales, logistics, and distribution solutions for products found in anesthesia/respiratory, blood/transfusion therapy, EMS/emergency room, interventional radiology/cath lab, iv/vascular and NICU/PICU.