flexGRIP Foley, A Best-In-Class Catheter Fixation Device
The flexGRIP Foley is a sterile, single-use patch for the stabilization of Foley catheters with a diameter range of 11 – 18 Fr. The flexGRIP Foley is designed to maximize patient comfort and safety, giving patients the freedom to move. This best-in-class device uses soft, skin-friendly and low-profile materials and offers unmatched strength without impacting flow rates.
- Best-in-class catheter fixation, up to twice as strong with no flow restriction
- Skin-safe hypoallergenic adhesive preventing MARSI (Medical Adhesive Related Skin Injury)
- Extra safety lip prevents accidental loosening
- Flexible and soft materials provide optimal patient comfort
- Low profile; patients hardly feel the patch
EASY TO USE
- Can be placed anywhere on the catheter
- Is fast and easy to place
- Pre-mounted fixation leash, with an additional lock for leash
- Multiple-purpose patches can be used to secure any catheter size 11-18 Fr, preventing catheter migration and related complications
- Maximum catheter range fits a minimal amount of products
MED Alliance Group is a medical device distributor that has been dedicated to meeting the needs of our clinical customers and manufacturing partners since 1998. We specialize in the sales, marketing, importation, logistics and distribution of innovative, high-quality and cost-effective products found in anesthesia and respiratory, blood and transfusion therapy, EMS and emergency room, interventional radiology and cath lab, iv and vascular, NICU and PICU and pharmacy.