The Alpha Spirometer by Vitalograph®
Alpha – Diagnostic Desktop Spirometer with a Built-In Printer
For Precision Spirometry, Portability, Printing and PC Connectivity
The Vitalograph® Alpha is an easy-to-use, lightweight desktop spirometer with precise and durable measurement technology. The large, high-resolution color touch-screen display and intuitive icon-driven user interface make the Alpha quick and simple to operate.
- Meets 2019 ATS/ERS standardization of spirometry, ensuring testing meets the most up-to-date, internationally recognized guidelines
- Updated test quality grading system and live testing prompts give you the power to get the best quality results possible
- Supports Full Feature Spirometry Testing and Bronchodilator Responsiveness Testing allowing you to take your spirometry clinic anywhere
- Quickly evaluate results using GLI predicted equations with LLN, %Pred and Z-scores
- Highly accurate, robust and stable flow measuring technology gives peace of mind for accurate results
- Vitalograph Device Studio generates PDF reports and receives the latest firmware updates
- Quick loading integrated thermal printer allows for instant spirometry reporting
- Direct links to Vitalograph Connect provide versatile connectivity to your electronic medical records
- Low running costs – no need for costly disposable sensors, turbines, spirettes or flow tubes.
- Automatic interpretation based on ATS/ERS & GOLD standards
- Free 5-year warranty with unlimited technical support if product is registered within 30-days of purchase
- Product registration includes one free enrollment to the online certified device training resource SpiroTutor®
MED Alliance Group, Inc.
2175 Oakland Drive
Sycamore, IL 60178