Pedi-Fit by Solutions in Critical Care
A Non-Invasive Pediatric Nasal and Full-Face Mask
The Pedi-Fit Provides Excellent Seal and Comfort
Specifically designed for Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) patients, the Pedi-Fit enables healthcare providers to fit patients they haven’t been able to fit before. The soft, molded silicone material and flexible forehead ensure excellent seal and patient comfort during CPAP and VPAP therapy.
- Molded silicone mask cushion provides excellent seal and comfort
- Unique clip pivots the mask to conform to the patient’s nose, preventing air from leaking into the patient’s eyes
- Flexible, one-piece forehead pad evenly conforms to the forehead for stability
- Quiet air vent minimizes noise and enables efficient CO2 washout
- Each design is available in four sizes enabling healthcare providers to right fit each patient.
MED Alliance also offers a cost-effective 72″ disposable ventilator circuit with smooth bore tubing that can be used with the Pedi-Fit. Contact us to learn more.
For more information about Pedi-Fit from Solutions in Critical Care, contact your local MED Alliance Sales Representative, call 888-891-1200, or email us.
Categories: Anesthesia/Respiratory, NICU/PICU full face gpo group purchasing infant cpap infant mask infant vpap nasal mask neonatal cpap neonatal mask neonatal vpap pedi fit pediatric cpap pediatric mask pediatric vpap pedifit peds premier vizient