Home / Shop / Anesthesia/Respiratory / lung monitor by Vitalograph®
lung monitor by Vitalograph®
Accurately Monitor Lung Function
Ideal for Patients with Respiratory Conditions
The lung monitor by Vitalograph® is an accurate and effective device for monitoring key lung fuction parameters for those with respiratory conditions such as cystic fibrosis, COPD and post-transplant patients. The device stores up to 200 test sessions and automatically assesses test quality.
- Displays include FEV1 and PEF6 and ratio
- Displays % of personal best FEV1
- Color zones indicate the personal best FEV1
- Stores 200 test sessions
- Automatically assesses test quality
- Quality of blow indicator
- Easy to clean mouthpiece and flowhead
- Latest Bluetooth SMART technology
- Product registration includes one free enrollment to the online certified device training resource SpiroTutor®
For more information about the Vitalograph lung monitor, contact your local MED Alliance Sales Representative, call 888-891-1200, or email us.
Categories: Anesthesia/Respiratory, Pharmacy monitor respiration respiratory spirometer spirometry vital graph vital o graph vitalograph