In2itive™ Spirometer by Vitalograph®
In2itive – Detailed, Point-of-Care Spirometry
Powerful. Versatile. Connected.
The In2itive™ by Vitalograph® is a powerful and versatile respiratory diagnostics solution with wireless bi-directional EMR connectivity, enabling detailed, point-of-care spirometry testing wherever it is needed.
Compliant with ATS/ERS 2019 standards for accuracy and test quality, the In2itive is ideal throughout secondary care with an easy-to-navigate interface and storage for more than 10,000 tests. Its robust, detachable flowhead is suited to a variety of testing scenarios. A large touch screen enables the clinician to actively coach the patient during testing and to give real-time feedback on effort and test quality.
Bi-directional EMR connectivity continuously synchronizes respiratory assessment needs and spirometry results, to maximize the efficiency of healthcare decisions.
In2itive Features Include
- Robust V-Core flow measuring technology
- ATS/ERS 2019 accuracy compliant
- Bi-directional data exchange ERM connectivity including HL-7 and GDT
- USB and wireless connectivity options
- PDF reporting software
- Fast evaluation of results with %Predicted comparison, LLN and Z scores
- Latest GLI predicted sets
- Real-time flow/volume onscreen graphics
- Instant test quality feedback
- Long-life rechargeable battery
- Memory capacity for more than 10,000 tests
- Connected or detached flowhead
- Lightweight and handheld
- Low running costs – no costly disposable sensors, turbines or flow tubes
- Single-use Vitalograph Bacterial Viral Filters (BVF™) with validated cross-contamination efficiency >99.999% protects device, patient and operator
- Free 5-year warranty with unlimited technical support if product is registered within 30-days of purchase
- Product registration includes one free enrollment to the online certified device training resource SpiroTutor®
MED Alliance Group, Inc.
2175 Oakland Drive
Sycamore, IL 60178