Home / Shop / Anesthesia/Respiratory / Exhalo™ Shield by Solutions in Critical Care
Exhalo™ Shield by Solutions in Critical Care
A Barrier Between Patients and Staff
The EXHALO™ Shield was designed to minimize the release of airborne contaminants and aerosol particles upon patient exhalation. The EXHALO™ does not affect oxygen delivery and is compatible with nebulizers, aerosol masks, simple masks, non-rebreather masks and tracheostomy masks. Available in both pediatric and adult sizes.
- Works with many brands of oxygen and aerosol masks that utilize a metal nose clip
- Fits onto adult and pediatric masks
- Helps direct patient exhalation when used in collaboration with hospital vacuum systems
- Enhanced protection for patients and staff
- Lightweight, transparent
- Single patient use, latex and BPA-free
Where Should It Be Used?
- Every nebulizer treatment
- With any infectious patient receiving oxygen therapy
- With any oxygen mask delivering more than 6 LPM of oxygen flow
- In all patient areas (ICU, PICU, ER, Wards)
- Patient transport
For more information about the EXHALO™ Shields, contact your local MED Alliance Sales Representative, call 888-891-1200, or email us.
Categories: Anesthesia/Respiratory, COVID-19 Response, EMS/Emergency Room aerosol mask aerosol protection corona masks corona virus coronavirus covid covid shield Covid-19 covid19 exhalo exhalo barrier exhalo shield FFR FFRs full protection shield n95 o2 therapy oxygen therapy personal protection equipment PPE protection masks protection shield sars