MED Alliance Group to Exhibit at the 2022 North Regional Respiratory Care Conference in Minnesota
MED Alliance Group will exhibit its vast portfolio of airway care products at the upcoming North Regional Respiratory Care Conference April 25, 2022. The conference will be held at the Mayo Civic Center in Rochester, Minnesota
The conference will include multiple tracks for respiratory therapists including presentations for clinical practice, adult critical care and neonatal – pediatric. Click here for the agenda.
MED Alliance Group Sales Representative Marc Tutt will be available during the conference to showcase and answer attendee questions about the following cost-effective, trusted, and innovative respiratory care products offered through MED Alliance:
- ALPHA Spirometer – for Precise Spirometry, Portability, Printing and PC Connectivity
- Peak Flow Meters – allows effective asthma management by closely monitoring peak flow
- Asma-1™ – electronic asthma monitor to accurately monitor lung health
- AIM™– Aerosol Inhalation Monitor to validate good inhalation technique
- In2itive™ Spirometer – high-quality mobile spirometer with PC and network connectivity
- micro™ Spirometer – high-quality, hand-held entry-level spirometer
- Pneumotrac™ Spirometer with Spirotrac® Software – PC-based spirometer for pediatric and adult use
- Bacterial Viral Filters – trap expectorated matter, bacteria and viruses with 99.999% cross-contamination efficiency
- Pedi-Fit – non-invasive pediatric nasal and full-face mask with excellent seal and comfort
- O-Mask – closed isolation system ensuring efficient oxygen delivery
- FLO2MAX – closed mask breathing system with 99.99% filtration efficiency
- Rescuer II – compact CPAP system providing maximum patient benefits with minimum oxygen consumption
- Naso-Flo – nasopharyngeal airway that allows for direct oxygen delivery
- GO-PAP™– emergency disposable CPAP with integrated nebulization
- O2-MAX™ – CPAP with integrated nebulization and inhalation/exhalation filter
- BiTrack™– a comprehensive line of non-invasive respiratory care masks designed for patient comfort
- Control Cric™ – aids clinicians to verify tracheal location and perform a faster, easier cricothyrotomy
Unable to attend the conference? To learn more about these and other respiratory products distributed through MED Alliance, please call 888-891-1200 or email us to be connected to a specialty-trained, local representative.
MED Alliance Group is an ISO 13485 certified medical device distributor and has been dedicated to meeting the needs of our clinical customers and manufacturing partners since 1998. We specialize in the sales, marketing, importation, logistics and distribution of innovative, high-quality and cost-effective products found in anesthesia and respiratory, blood and transfusion therapy, EMS and emergency room, interventional radiology and cath lab, iv and vascular, as well as NICU and PICU.