MED Alliance Group to Exhibit at the North Regional Respiratory Care Conference in Wisconsin
MED Alliance Group will exhibit its vast portfolio of airway care products at the upcoming North Regional Respiratory Care Conference August 30-31, 2021. The conference will be held at the Wilderness Resort in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin.
The conference will include multiple tracks for respiratory therapists including presentations for clinical practice, adult critical care and neonatal – pediatric. Click here for the agenda.
MED Alliance Group Sales Representative Grant Brooks will be available during the conference to showcase and answer attendee questions about the following cost-effective, trusted, and innovative respiratory care products offered through MED Alliance:
- ALPHA Touch – desktop spirometer with a built-in printer for precision spirometry
- Peak Flow Meters – allow effective asthma management by closely monitoring peak flow
- Asma-1™ – electronic asthma monitor to accurately monitor lung health
- AIM™– Aerosol Inhalation Monitor to validate good inhalation technique
- In2itive™ Spirometer – high-quality mobile spirometer with PC and network connectivity
- micro™ Spirometer – high-quality, hand-held entry-level spirometer
- Pneumotrac™ Spirometer with Spirotrac® Software – compact, PC-based spirometer for adult and pediatric use
- Bacterial Viral Filters – trap expectorated matter, bacteria and viruses with 99.999% cross-contamination efficiency
- Pedi-Fit – non-invasive pediatric nasal and full-face mask with excellent seal and comfort
- O-Mask – closed isolation system ensuring efficient oxygen delivery
- FLO2MAX – closed mask breathing system with 99.99% filtration efficiency
- Rescuer II – compact CPAP system providing maximum patient benefits with minimum oxygen consumption
- Naso-Flo – nasopharyngeal airway that allows for direct oxygen delivery
- GO-PAP™– emergency disposable CPAP with integrated nebulization
- O2-MAX™ – CPAP with integrated nebulization and inhalation/exhalation filter
- BiTrack™– a comprehensive line of non-invasive respiratory care masks designed for patient comfort
- Control Cric™ – aids clinicians to verify tracheal location and perform a faster, easier cricothyrotomy
- Horizon Pediatric Small Adult Resuscitator – a bag valve mask for lower tidal volumes
- Horizon Hyperinflation System – enables safe inflation of babies’ fragile lungs
- Horizon Manual Resuscitator with Filter – allows clinicians to deliver a high standard of patient care while effectively managing costs
- SafeT T-Piece Resuscitator – a safe solution for neonatal resuscitation and CPAP
- Oral and Nasopharyngeal Airways – disposable airway management devices to meet individual patient needs
- Bacterial and Viral Respiratory Filters – provides 99.99% effective filtration of bacteria and viruses
- Divided Nasal Sampling Cannula – separates O2 delivery from CO2 monitoring
Unable to attend the conference? To learn more about these and other respiratory products distributed through MED Alliance, please call 888-891-1200 or email us to be connected to a specialty-trained, local representative.
MED Alliance Group is an ISO 13485 certified medical device distributor and has been dedicated to meeting the needs of our clinical customers and manufacturing partners since 1998. We specialize in the sales, marketing, importation, logistics and distribution of innovative, high-quality and cost-effective products found in anesthesia and respiratory, blood and transfusion therapy, EMS and emergency room, interventional radiology and cath lab, iv and vascular, as well as NICU and PICU.